Glenbosch Wine Estate Restaurant
Food & Views
Real Food. Real Good
At Glenbosch we strive to make every visitor feel at home. And what is more homey than a good plate of food. Come, relax, and enjoy the views.
Make sure you book a table and kindly call in advance to cancel if you cannot make it or feel unwell. Hope to see you soon.
Normal Open Times
- Our kitchen is open Friday to Sunday for lunch and Friday dinner.
- Please be sure to make a booking.
- A set menu will apply for tables larger than 10 people. Also please note:
- Bar items will then be pre-paid
- No split bills
NOTE: No tables bigger than 10 at this stage of restrictions.
We want to make sure we are ready to give your group the best experience possible.
Please see the following rules for group bookings.
- 8+ people: Booking 48 hours in advance.
- 11+ people: Booking 4 days in advance.
- 15+ people: Booking 7 days in advance.
Book a Table
Lunch: Friday to Sunday 12h00 to 15h00.
Early dinner: Friday & Saturday 18h00 to 20h30.
Kindly note that we do not split bills.
COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS NOTE
We are only allowed to have 20 people inside, but we do have an undercover veranda we can seat 35 and a lawn area with 3 bigger tables.
After a few no shows, we decided to take credit card details for tables larger than 6, you won’t be charged, but if you fail to cancel 24 hours before your booking, $20 per person will apply. Thank you for understanding.