Glenbosch Wine Estate Restaurant
Food & Views
Real Food. Real Good
At Glenbosch we strive to make every visitor feel at home. And what is more homey than a good plate of food. Come, relax, and enjoy the views.
Please note during restriction times, we will have a set menu with options to choose from. Make sure you book and kindly call in advance to cancel if you cannot make it or feel unwell.
- Our restaurant will reopen on the 3rd of July 2020.
- Please only visit us if you are feeling well. Help stop the spread.
Normal Open Times
- Our kitchen is open Friday to Sunday for lunch. As well as public holidays.
- Please be sure to make a booking, we do welcome walk-ins, if we don’t have a table for you immediately, you can have a wine or gin tasting while you wait.
- Note: Tables larger than 15 people will have a 10% surcharge. Why? We have to up our staff quantities to be able to serve your table – Rather speak to us about a set menu for your special visit.
We want to make sure we are ready to give your group the best experience possible.
Please see the following rules for group bookings.
- 8+ people: Booking 24 hours in advance.
- 11+ people: Booking 3 days in advance.
- 15+ people: Booking 7 days in advance. A set menu will apply for these bookings.
Book a Table
Make sure you have a table when you visit us.
Friday to Sunday 12h00 to 15h00, during restrictions, we will have a 12h00 and 13h30 time slot.
NOTE: SAME DAY BOOKINGS ONLY BY PHONE. TEXT OR CALL US ON 0456051035
Thank you for your support.