Glenbosch Wine Estate Restaurant
Food & Views
Real Food. Real Good
At Glenbosch we strive to make every visitor feel at home. And what is more homey than a good plate of food. Come, relax, and enjoy the views.
Please note during restriction times, we will have a set menu with options to choose from. Make sure you book and kindly call in advance to cancel if you cannot make it or feel unwell.
- Our restaurant will reopen on the 2nd of October 2020 with mostly outdoor seating.
- Please only visit us if you are feeling well. Help stop the spread.
Normal Open Times
- Our kitchen is open Friday to Sunday for lunch. As well as public holidays.
- Please be sure to make a booking, we do welcome walk-ins, if we don’t have a table for you immediately, you can have a wine or gin tasting while you wait.
- Note: Tables larger than 15 people will have a 10% surcharge. Why? We have to up our staff quantities to be able to serve your table – Rather speak to us about a set menu for your special visit.
NOTE: No groups bigger than 10 at this stage of restrictions.
We want to make sure we are ready to give your group the best experience possible.
Please see the following rules for group bookings.
- 8+ people: Booking 24 hours in advance.
- 11+ people: Booking 3 days in advance.
- 15+ people: Booking 7 days in advance. A set menu will apply for these bookings.
Book a Table
Make sure you have a table when you visit us.
Friday to Sunday 12h00 to 15h00.
NOTE: SAME DAY BOOKINGS ONLY BY PHONE. TEXT OR CALL US ON 0456051035
Thank you for your support.